Lego Batman

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I am going to have to go old school and say all the "Super" original trilogy games made for the Super Nintendo did not suck. They were the perfect mix of challenge and fun. I also like "Shadows of the Empire" for N64. I also thought the Rouge Squadron games were pretty good and Dark Forces games were also enjoyable. Not to mention the KOTOR games. I guess what I am saying is, for the most part I like the Star Wars games, but I will totally give you that I am still waiting for the first Batman game that doesn't suck.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah by no means was i referring to KOTOR
    i'm thinking more Obi-Wan, Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith, Bombad Racing - you get what I mean ... there have been far more disappointing SW Franchises than satisfying ones

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Nice. I wonder when folks will stop developing for PS2.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

they're ports
    considering that there's still a very large base of consumers that have yet to make the jump from Ps2 to Ps3 it's still viable to release Ps2 titles

as long as people continue to buy them, they'll keep making them

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's still the most played system according to some obscure stat or another, but the quality of recent releases has declined as focus shifts to current gen.

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I will give you that all of those were not so good games. However the point I was making was that there really are more good Star Wars games than bad ones and still not one good Batman game.
    I challenge anyone to tell me one good Batman game, seriously. I am a comic book dork and used to get really excited about Batman games, but I have yet to play a good one.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

So, does anyone here have any tips on defeating the Sith general on Taris? He's kicking my butt six ways to Sunday, and I can't find the combination.

And why is Bastila the Jedi such a huge B**ch?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Sith General on Taris ?
    i don't remember anyone on Taris outside of Starkiller that was any much of a fight ... where exactly on Taris are you in the scheme

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He's in the Sith base, Upper City Taris...he has the launch codes that allow the Ebon hawk to escape. That bigazzed sentry droid guards his lair.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you get past the Droid ? there are security hacks that allow you to shut them down
    I think the guy you're thinking of is a Sith Master (black robe, black baclava?) pause the game .... have Bastilla toss all kinds of Force at him, You toss all kinds of whatever at him, and your 3rd, toss grenades at him (sonic, adhesive, etc...) just be careful not to get your other partners in the mix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar