Lego Batman

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh yes, governor :doh:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, did yu smoke his *** ?
    the key to alot of the battles is setting up all 3 of your players in attack patterns, you can set the game to pause entering each battle if you need to

4. avvie

Yes, I'm catching on to that. I finally creamed him, met Davik, kicked his butt, took his ship, got my lightsaber. Now the Krath hounds are chompin on my butt, and I haven't found out how to get into the ruins. Having to stop to solve a murder mystery got on my nerves.

5. avvie

One thing that I'm having trouble with in this game is that my party are apparently the worst shots in the galaxy. Aiming right at a hound's head point blank, several shots in a row miss. Really friggin' irritating watching my d00dz get killed.`

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, forget blasters from now on
    give everybody swords

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You thread hijackers. :rant:

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I've been wearing this out since Saturday
    anyone else pick this up yet ?
    had some fun last night playing as Riddler and Freeze

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

My 5 year old and 8 year old sons are hassling me to death about getting this game. They love Lego Star Wars as well.

Is it any good?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's like Lego Star Wars only with Batman characters, so if they liked Lego Star Wars, they'll like Lego Batman (and Lego Indiana Jones)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar