Lego Batman

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When I was a kid, if we wanted to play legos, we had to assemble those square things to make what we wanted.

:tj:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I loved Lego, if I ever have kids I am making them play with it so I can play as well.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

was that before or after the wheel?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Back in the day", Legos didn't come with wheels. So before.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Embarassed to admit it, but again playing viva pinata 2. If you like sim city, this game is the same type of game, and I like it a lot. It's a good little challenge and lots of stuff to do and try. You can lose a good half a day trying to get one animal into your garden, and not even realize you did it. I don't even feel bored in this game. Considering there are like 200 animals or more, it is a real nice game to have between the big titles if you ask me. Lots of play time and it is a thinking game too. But not stressful thinking. Very good game to try if you have nothing to do and like sim city type stuff.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, my 8 year old daughter absolutely loves this game
    and she had no interest in it at all when I told her I might get it
    now she gets pessed if I don't play with her

and yeah, I like it ... quite a bit
    I like it better than the Star Wars or IJ series

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar