Leinart struggling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Against the Raydahs he's 4/14 with an INT in the first half.

I wonder if we'll now hear him called a bust after a few had him the #1 QB taken in this year's draft.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Make that 5/16 2 INT

3. No way is he being labelled a bust yet, he is just having a bad game...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Or was it just 1 good game :))

5. Against the one of the best defenses in the league...

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

They just had a bad game.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'll take both scenarios as reasonable...bad game today, bad defense last week.

I'm sure that there's a very good reason that he got passed over 32 times in the draft.

8. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I find this interesting. Because based on last weeks game a certain poster had Leinart down as the messiah.(not gonna name names)

I said lets see how he does on the road..And today you see what happens. Thats not to say that he won't be a good QB because I think he will. My point was then as it is now that these guys are rookies. Just because one has a better week than the other doesn't condem our draft choice of VY.

I hope my point is proven this week with Leinarts performance, but alas some will never see the light. :hmm:

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Huh? 32?

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What are the chances of the Cardinals doing a Chicago and pulling out the comeback win here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar