Leinart struggling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

What does being a QB turned WR have to do with race? The last high profile guy to do that was Matt Jones who is as white as it gets. I dont really understand your point here what so ever. And I dont remember Vick being projected to a WR, nor do I remember Mcnabb, or Mcnair, or Culpepper, etc etc. I fail to see how you are relating this to race or what type of pattern you are seeing that would justify whatever point your supposedly making.
  2. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

*ahem*

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I remember joking that Culpepper would end up a pretty good DT. Now that he's lost Randy Moss and crapped out in Miami, maybe they'll move him there.
  4. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I hear what's being said about black QBs being labelled runners, but think of these guys.
    Warren Moon and Doug Williams
    They could never be considered runners, Moon had trouble doing QB Sneaks
    From my limited knowledge it's just a question of style isn't it? Leinart is seen as the traditional pocket QB and Young as a scrambler..
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

it also took moon and williams a while to get their shot in the nfl because they were black.
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Though we've kept it civil, I'd prefer we end this thread. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.