Leinart to the Jets??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NoDak Titan, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am dreaming about Bush last until us, but he isnt 100% going #1.

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Unless the Jets trade up to #2, Leinart can wish all he wants, it aint gonna happen.

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

NO lost darren howard de

i think they will target Mario Williams or maybe aj hawk,thye trade down & pick up picks to whover wants leinart ,young or cutler,actully i have seen on draft sites that say some like cutler.i personally wouldndnt mind trading
    down & picking mario williams or yong or cutler,we could take aj hawk as thorton as played in middle.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We need a QB. We could trade down as far as #7 with the Raiders and still have a shot at one of the top 3 but it would be risky one will still be there.

At DE we have KVB and two 2nd round picks that are up and coming. As good as Williams looks we don't need a high draft pick at DE.
    With Thorton signing we will not draft Hawk. We already have two high priced LBS that are three down LBs.

5. Ice

Ice Guest

The Saints still have Charles Grant and Will Smith @ DE, they didn't need Howard anymore, and they don't need Williams.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure they need to take Brick either because they have Gandy at LT who was signed to a 6 year deal in 2003. Gandy is getting up in years however and has been in the league 13 years. Should be interesting but NO needs Hawk more than anyone now.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Much like us, the Saints main problem last year was a lack of blocking. Their starting LT is 35 years old. I would say that their first choice is pretty obvious.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Actually, after a little more thought, A.J. is definately a good choice for them looking at their two OLB's...

Still, I think that if they stay at #2, the choice has to be Brick or Bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar