Leinart Would Enjoy Reunion with Chow

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Neither would I.
    Run, Reese, Run, Run away from Leinhart

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

since when is being mike vick a bad thing? last time i looked, with mike vick the flacons were a very succecful team. without him they had a top ten pick.

people point out that tom brady isn't the most physically gifted "but he's a winner." i say the same thing about vick. he isnt the best passer "but he's a winner."

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think the Falcons have yet to have consecutive winning seasons. They are a lot better than they were before Vick though... (not counting that one fluke season)

4. Fry

mike vick has only been the fulltime starter for three years. he went to the playoffs his first year. that's when they won in green bay. then he broke his ankle in the '03 preseason. in '04 they went to the playoffs, although i dont remember how they did. his defense let him down in the '05 seaosn.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't understand. It seems like you're giving him credit for the years that they did well while blaming someone else for the years that they didn't. He has yet to have a good season passing wise.

6. Fry

when he wasnt the starter in '03 they had a top ten pick. not much to understand.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Great post.
    [​IMG]
    :ha:
    I think Tom Brady is awesome...but you guys sound like Jaws and Hodgie talking about the mo-bile quarterback and the pocket passer...

Somebody just come out and say it's about the talent and scheme...
    They're are so many variables...It's not even apples to oranges...
    It's like comparing two alien cultures...

In spite of my admiration of Brady I'd still draft Young over Leinart...
    I think Young is more true to the idenity of the Tennessee Titans...
    whatever that is...

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

They were pretty close this year. I would think that 75%+ teams would have a top 10 pick after losing their starting qb for the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar