Len Pasquarelli really doesnt like mario williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in a revised top ten, he has williams falling out.

[​IMG]

2. well, i dont think that mario is that good

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Worst case scenario in my opinion is that he's average. But give him a year or two. If he figures it out, his size alone will allow him to dominate.

4. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Mario Williams was a guy who's stock skyrocketed after the combine. He was first round but not top-5, top-10 was probably a reach..

5. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

Last I check, big fat Len was not leading any NFL franchise or making decisions that put his job on the line if performance is not realized. Rather, he likes to sit in the shadows and second guess every FO & coaches' decision. There are too many of these guys covering sports today with a list too long to name which includes the likes of Jaws, Clayton, Irvin, Hodge, etc...

IMO any statement that these guys make do not hold water...

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's the way I took it too. Workout warrior + inconsistant in college = big bust potential.

7. im the one that said he was probably gonna be a big bust

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a lot of people have said he is going to be a big bust.

It won't be known for a few years so there is nothing to brag about.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

He will be considered a bust sooner than that, because he was taken over Reggie Bush.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

For him to not be considered a bust, he must have an amazing career. Even if he has a good career, they will call him a bust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar