lenbuddha strikes again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Regardless of whether this article is completely accurate, if Lendale is having ANY problems with his weight it is cause for concern.

If he gained 5 pounds, I would be pissed. We need to be seeing articles about how he has turned things around and is now coaching other young players about conditioning.

We need Lendale to be a force back there. Without a viable running game, Vince's effectiveness will suffer, his progress will slow down and he'll start taking more hits.

This is bad news.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well 5 pounds would be fine but jesus 30?

Thats sickning. What does he do gorge himself everynight with food?

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

It's not that hard to do when you consider that most athletes have eating routines where they eat 5-6 meals a day. I'm currently on a routine where I have to do that, but I split them up evenly. Also, I have to eat approx. 3,300ish in calories to maintain my weight. So, imagine doing that when your not working out. You'll gain weight really quick.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i warned you

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

LenDale White's Schedule:
    9:00- Wake up
    9:15-eat 5 doughnuts while showering
    9:30- have full course breakfast with O-Lineman, Have eating contest with D-Lineman
    10:00- attempt to go to the gym but fail to get into the car because the ice cream man drives buy. (at least he gets exercise chasing the truck)
    11:00-eat chocolate cake from birthday party
    12:00- have another full course meal with John Madden
    1:00- watch TV while eating a gallon of Ice Cream
    2:00- order pizza and watch tv while eating Pizza
    3:00- pray to god tennessee doesnt sign his gardener to replace his starting job (the gardener probably could at this rate)
    3:30- run on tredmill for 5 minutes at 2mph
    4:00- get on phone with Running backs coach and tell him that your beat from running on tredmill for 4 hours
    5:00- hit up pacman, o wait.......maybe not
    6:00- go to the local mcdonalds get the Double Quarter pounder with cheese (LARGE)
    7:00- look at stomach in mirror, trying to force into his mind he has a 6-pack
    8:00- call friends meet up at local burgerking, get a big mac before the party
    9:30- head to girlfriends party
    10:00- get hungry on the way stop at wendys
    11:00- party with friends and most importantly FREE FOOD
    1:00- head home
    1:30- midnight snack (taco bell)
    2:00- BIGGGGG DUMP
    2:30- bed time

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hahha fatty...that says it all

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

437 pounds. Or at least that's what it seemed like.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats just crazy lol

LenDale's new nickname. The Hamburgaler

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Wow, LenDale really is amazing if he can get a big mac at burgerking [​IMG]

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If I ever meet him im going to give him some celery sticks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar