lenbuddha strikes again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Sorry but if it was from an actual reliable source then I would maybe listen to him but like Gunny said this mofo is a tool.
  2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I agree with Gunny 100%. That quote at the end, about the light needs to go on. I think that was taken out of context. That's classic Fisher nospeak. Coach (or one just about any assistant) says something for 45 seconds that is a lot of pretty sounding talk, and then says it's on the player to do it now. Saying the last bit of the quote without the flowery Fishertalk, puts a negative slant on something ordinarily bland.
    And I'm glad the Elf chimed in on this too. I didn't believe that Lendale was @ 260lbs, but now that she gives me a firsthand comparison, I could believe he's that big.
    I believe this guy is reaching for a story. If Coach Fisher was worried, he'd call him out. He's called out Hoppy, Samari, Eddie, everybody... in the past. He would say Lendale is Fat, if Lendale was Fat.
    I can't wait for the season...
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I was at the Giants and Colts games.
  4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He was our lucky charm for those two comebacks :ha:
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

The Gunny Effect (patent pending) lasts through out the year. Notice we didn't lose from then on until the Patriots game which was next year (in Aussie time)
  6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I guess we should start passing the bucket round for donations to get Gunny back to the US for those extremely important Titans games.
  7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

HAH Ill make sure to give him one of my #7 jerseys :)
  8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

To the poster that asked about my social life: I know some folks and what not.
  9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

But why would he want a Billy Volek jersey?
  10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

There is a small write up in the Nashville City Paper about this now. Mccormack qoutes a "source" as confirming that Lendale was around 260 when he reported for offseason work. It also says he weighed as little as 225 last year.
    This seems a little silly to me. He's either fat or not. He never looked around 225 last year to me. I think he ran pretty well last year, and that he will need to be a lot better this year. I wouldn't worrly about any of this until June at the earliest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.