lenbuddha strikes again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

If that is your picture, you can talk to all the players, any time.

If not...well

2. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

lol

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Maybe EG can help hook him up. EG always had good nutritionists.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Eddie did talk to him about being a work out partner during the post draft mini-camps.

5. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I find this hard to believe that he's gained that much weight. I've seen him a few times in the last few weeks and looks like he's in great shape. Not fat at all. He looks muscular, but not fat. I don't know, I think folks are just looking to find a story.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

No, Lendale has that chubby face and he's a big boy. He probably does weigh about 250-260, but he can play at that weight. As I've stated, he's taller and thicker than Lamont. Lamont is listed at 220, Travis Henry was listed at 215. Lendale had at the very least 20 lbs. on Lamont. He's as tall as Keith and Keith is listed at 235, which means he's really about 245. So wisdom would lead one to believe that Lendale was really 250-260 at the start of camp.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

LenWhale "could" play at ANY weight. The point is, he showed up last year as our #2 pick a bit "soft in the middle". He was ranting about how he was ready to step it up when Travis was released. Looks like he was talking about the food bar.

This guy can't go 16 games with 20-25 carries built like the doughboy. This may be why Turner is now on our "short list".

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you coulda went to any of the games in our 6 game winning streack and saw a comeback

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they begun once I got there.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Bettis did it for a long time. And it's not like they can't make him lose the weight. They'll have him at the weight they want him at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar