Lendale a Bronco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He'll be a mile high, and happy.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think this is actually a really good fit for LenDale, and I do wish him the best of luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hometown team. I bet he's ecstatic.

4. TonyYoung

TonyYoung Camp Fodder

Just don't get caught on Colfax Ave. and no arguments over College Football at the Diamond Cabaret (which happens to be a strip club) and you do just fine. Good luck in Denver LenDale :)

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Isn't that basically how the NFL works? One guys misfortune is somebody else s opportunity?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey, how bout that... And a bunch of you thought he was done. I'm happy for LenDale, I like this move for him. Hometown hero maybe??? I myself don't know about that, but he's healthy and Correll Buckhalter is injury prone. If he outlasts his suspension there, he'll be a valuable role player for them.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Me too. He's still really young and has a long career ahead of him in the league. So he smoked/smokes a little reefer, big deal. He didn't rape anyone or shoot anyone. He'll get past the suspension and redeem himself.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm curious to see if he sticks with them the whole season. I guess if they keep him through his suspension then he'll probably make it the whole year.

Pretty big fall for Lendale in the last 18 months though. This time last year he still had a pretty decent reputation and solid production.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

At least he can legally carry some reefer in Denver.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I cant wait for LenDale to put Timmy Rah Rah in his place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar