LenDale and ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i bet we could get stewart in the 2nd round with the injury he just got. then he could push lendale out of the starting role. we all know lendale wont last to many years with his weight and with that in your face cocky attitude we can say good bye when it comes to resigning him. he would be the type to play for over paided money else where. which is fine with me.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i heard that on nfl network last night and the first thing i thought of was this guy....

[​IMG]

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hart will be there round 3 maybe 4.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

agree. I think he will fall a bit unless a certain team is really looking at him. If we could get him in round 3 or 4 it would be sweet.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Kevin Jones...

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Id rather have Slaton over Mike Hart, his athleticism could let him play RB, in the slot, and as a returner

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We're NOT drafting a running back in the first or the second or the third. Maybe beyond that, but we have other needs.

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

wow me to! eddie is the best but idk if anyone can be as good as he was. what a nice thought tho.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

IMO, RB is a big need for the Titans.
    We need to start a poll and see what everyone thinks.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It matters little what we think. None of us are GMs (as evident by the free spending most would do for moderate Free Agent talent).

LenDale is the starter and they need Chris Henry to play to justify his position. The next RB will be a vet, not a rookie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar