LenDale and ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

even dough lendale be eatin dat fried chicken a lil to much, he is still a thoushand yard rusha and he needs da respect he earned. thats how i look at it from livin in da ghetto, you earn yo respect and he earned his

2. terrykalaka

terrykalaka Camp Fodder

i agree with 12gage, give landale a chance. we have bigger probalems to deal with than rb, so we should really focus on that. if we draft a rb, he needs to be late in the draft and able to return kicks and punts, if he's a vet better be cheap.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I can't see stewart falling to the 2nd, Willis Mcgahee went in the 1st and he totally blew out his knee.

a team like AZ could take him and let him sit behind Edge for a while.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I hesitate to admit it, but the more thought I give to Chris Johnson, the more I like what he could bring to this team, especially if he's used as a 3-way player

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Slaton out of WVU could easily fit the same role as a RB/Slot WR/Returner and could be had for much less, around a 4th or 5th rounder as opposed to our first or a high second

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Talkin about 3 way players, I like Jacob Hester, 3rd/4th RB, 2nd FB, and I think he could do some work at TE, good hands and blocks well. He's tough, so not much worry about injury.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

What about a guy like Dexter Jackson who would fill a bigger role in round 2.

WR (with speed) MR said he wants speed and WR is a bigger need than RB.

PR/KR outstanding return man has crazy speed, quickness, and shiftiness.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Did anyone think that the reason White got 1,000 yards was because Vince didn't have any WR's that could catch.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

That, along with our offense being centered around the run game with our solid OL, Chris Brown getting hurt every time he went in the game, and the fact that Chris Henry couldn't find the hole to save his life are all valid reasons.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

A 1,000 yard season equals 62.5 yards per game. That's not too impressive when you're on a run 1st offense.
    I like LenDale but I don't think he can get it done alone. If we want to use him to his potential, let him share the backfield with another <u>PROVEN</u> RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar