lendale misses practice!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Lendale has inexcused absence from practice!

2. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How do these guys do it in college, and then - when they can get paid for it, they just let it go? Makes no sense.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

One of the coaches said that Lendale won't last another year in the NFL because he doesn't realize that this is not a hobby. He thinks because they let Travis and Chris Brown go, the job is automatically his. WRONG!

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

a lot of them get away with missing practice in college because they are superior athletes and can still dominate. not so in the nfl.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's bad. Chris Henry has stumbled into a golden opportunity. I hope he's up to the challenge.

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

these are still 'voluntary', right?

so he was unexcused from a voluntary practice? gotcha...

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Maybe we should start serving donuts during practice at LP. That should guarantee his presence.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

which coach was this? last i checked these were voluntary practices, and lendale is still nursing a leg injury, as much as i want this to be true, so chris henry will start, LenDale White missing a voluntary practice is no big deal.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Let's give him a break. He rushed for 280 yards for me on Madden last night. He was probably still recovering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar