LenDale White article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

No he was at 250

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bottom line, Lendale has a gut. The question is, can he play at an optimal level with a gut? He's a chubby looking guy, just short of starving himself or going on Slimfast, he's always gonna look chubby.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I hope you weren't posting that to prove he was in shape.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Looking chubby with durability issues is a suspect combination. People will wonder about his fitness until he has a string of 100+ yard games.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

even that wont do it, ask chris brown.

6. your the one that said he had a gut last year and i'm tryin to figure out where its at? I don't know how and when this rumor started of him being out of shape throughout the season last year.Just because he was out of shape at the combine doesn't mean he came into camp out of shape.The guy never got rollin cause the coaching staff at the beginning of the season didn't need know how they we're going to rotate brown,white and henry.Once Henry established himself as the man he took advantage of it and hardly ever wanted to come out.I didn't hear anyone say anything about his stamina and weight against the 1st meeting against Indy when him and Young ran the option up and and down the field.The guy produced when he got the rock,period! And to say he didn't is a false statement.

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]..

I SEE A SERIOUS PATTERN OF THINGS TO COME....NO APPARENT WEIGHT PROBLEMS TO ME...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't get it. Never have. It's almost like this entire "dough boy" image is imagined. In games he doesn't look chubby, and definitely doesn't look fat. Doesn't make any sense to me.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Lenfat jokes will fall to the wayside only if and when he proves these guys wrong. I'm sure half the L. White haters here were Travis Henry haters the year before..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar