LenDale White article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

2. he came out and said after the game that he was at 240 and that was a comfortable playing weight so they let him play at it...

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:truedat:

LenDale will be fine, our oline is still intact.

4. :what:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice thing about Lendale is if blows a tire in a game, he can just use the spare he carries above his belt.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Da dum chi! (imagine drumroll smilie here)

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Look, you don't show a picture of a player in a jersey to prove he doesn't have a gut. It's just not logical. There were news reports of him showing up to camp out of shape. I suppose everyone just made it up though. He produced? LenDale=4.0 ypc, Chris Brown=3.8 ypc. I guess producing is all relative. He played okay, but he definitely hasn't shown me anything to think he is above average. Obviously, he has a lot of talent. Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing his weight problems. Please, name one premier running back in the NFL that has conditioning problems.

source: http://www.rtsports.com/php/draft-guide-player.php?PN=11918

8. Are you serious?Your going to post a Fantasy link to backup your post about him being out of shape?I posted a picture of White so i can try to figure out where his "gut" is that you supposedly said he had.Now all of a sudden its not logical?Why isn't it?Because pictures lie and thats not really Lendale right...Let me fill you in a some light that your fantasy link doesn't,you don't have to be overweight and have a gut to be out of shape.I know plenty of people that have a decent body frame with some muscle that you wouldn't consider out of shape but they couldn't run a lap around a track without hackin.Thats called conditioning and stamina.Yeah he probaly had some of those problems when he got to camp but to say he showed up overweight is ridicoulous.And what exactly is overweight for white?250?He played at 250 in the rose bowl and thats what he admitted is his ideal playing weight.Now if he showed up to camp at 265 and up thats a different story.Do you know how many lineman show up to camp overweight that have actually added 10-15lbs to there frame?Alot,but they go under the radar because their lineman and people thinks thats good for them playing in the trenches.So you must beleive that news report that he showed up at the conditioning program weighing 260?The guy showed flashes when he got the ball and yes he produced when he got the chance.He wasn't given enough oppertunity to carry the load because Henry was running wild.Come back with something better then a fantasy link to support your post

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The source proves that there was a rumor swirling about him being out of shape at the beginning of camp. That is all I claimed in my post. Try to keep up. I'm sure there are better sources out there but I don't have the time or motivation to spend 20 minutes googling to appease you. Oh wow, you posted a picture of LenDale with a jersey on. Obviously, when someone says LenDale has a gut, they are saying it jokingly or they mean that he has a gut for a running back. We don't mean he has a beer belly. Pretty much all you can tell by looking at a picture of him with a shirt or jersey on is that he doesn't have a beer belly. Besides that, it is a long season and we have no idea when the picture is even from.

Oh really, you mean you don't have to be fat to be out of shape!?! Really?!? Man you are full of special knowledge. No one could know that but you!!! This is like arguing with my door. Look at the first quote I had that you responded to where I already said exactly that.

I already said that I don't care what he weighs. There is no overweight in the NFL. There is too much fat and not enough muscle. That's what LenDale was at training camp last year according to reports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar