Lendale White: Bust or No Bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, May 29, 2007.

?
  1. BUST

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. NO BUST

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. No way to judge yet at this point

24 vote(s)
    63.2%
  4. He'd do great on another team

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Not gonna say bust after just one season of play. Yeah, he's showing the characteristics of a bust, but you never know; maybe he'll be a fantastic player with a poor attitude. Wont be the first one.

2. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

BUST?

HA
    You've gotta have HIGH expectations to be considered a bust. I always thought he was a fat bag of crap that benefited from every opposing college defender sitting back on their heels the whole game because they were terrified of having their ankles broken by Reggie Bush.

Lendale is a fat, doughnut eating slob. And don't give me any crap about being a Colts fan and a "Troll" (the most over-used, cliche insult in the whole internet world) because I give the Titans their due. Lendale doesn't deserve a heap of crap in my opinion.

His career will make Lawrence Phillip's look epic.

[​IMG]
    Fat And Gooey

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, noob is the most over-used.

4. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Ha,
    Noob, or n00b or newb is so GAY that I don't even mind seeing it. It's so gay and dorky that it's laughable, so it doesn't bother me. It get a chuckle thinking about what the dork who said it must look like and how many swirlies I gave those types of dorks in high school.

But yeah, it's overused.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Umm a second rounder would have hig expectations so if he flops I consider him a bust and LW is a bust and will continue to prove me right.

Henry=#1 RB........YES!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I see a Ron Dayne type career in store for LW

8. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Insecurity overload.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

So if Lendale runs for 1000 yards this season you guys will be fine with eating your words? I know Lendale would as long as they were dipped in chocolate. Also why are some of you so high on chris henry? Is there some place I can watch videos of him from college? Its kinda hard to put faith in somebody I've never witnessed even playing a down. The only thing "freaky" or "mutant" about henry is how little he did and how high we took him in the draft.:irked:

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

White = Bust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar