Lendale White has torn hammy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that is true, but im more of a fan of a reggie bush, barry sanders type back that can just make something happen at any moment, and thats y he just didnt seem to be amazing to me, but i did like that he never fumbled the ball until his last season with us

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't see any reason to draft LenDale in the 2nd. He seems to not understand the level of dedication that it takes to succeed at the RB position. I venture for anyone to name me one premier out of shape running back in the league. Jerome Bettis is the only one I can even think of and that was only at the tail end of his career where he was limited in his carries. Plus, he was just a freak of nature.

3. well i dont really see that we need him, since we have henry that can pick up those tough yards for us (or he is suppossed to be able to)

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I still like the idea of trading back up for DeAngelo Williams. You can tell from his interviews that he is very concerned with the fundamentals, and properly working on his technique. He will probably have the best work ethic of the running backs. Maybe Bush, too, but we have very very little chance at him. I'd be willing in fact to give up next year's first to help us get him, as I don't think we could do much better than him in next year's draft at the position. (This is the Steve year, next is the Eddie - let's get them both out of the way now.)

5. kill two birds with one stone

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I actually am a Junior over at the U of Memphis right now, so I've had the pleasure to watch DeAngelo for a while now. I picture him as a Tiki Barber (hopefully minus the fumblitis). I would be thrilled to get him on our team, but I don't think next year's first is an option. With the impending loss of McNair, possible trouble with Bulluck and Pac-Man, I don't think it would be wise to give away what is possibly a top 5 pick. Maybe next year's first with top 10 protection or our 2nd this year + next year's 2nd. I would love to see him in a Titan's uniform, but I doubt management would be willing to do what it would take.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Everywhere I have seen has him as a poor mans LT

8. i wouldnt say that about him, from what ive seen hes a very very good running back and i think that hes going to be real successful in the pros

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd just assume keep our second round pick this year and our first next year and take the best back in '07. i like deangelo, but i dont think he's worth all of that. he's had some injuries and he has had a lot of carries.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think I like DeAngelo better than any back in the draft. Well, except Bush of course.

If you're looking for a good football player with great character, this is your guy. He may be the most unselfish HB ever. All you have to is listen to the interviews after the game, and you can tell how great of a person he is. He definitely has the right attitude and work ethic to be a great player. I think he's gonna make some teams sorry for passing on him.

Back to LenDale. I know it's looked pretty bad for him since the Rose Bowl. However, I want you to go back and watch that game. Now tell me, other than Young, who stands out the most in that game? LenDale White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar