Lendale White is The Man!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Christ wasn't that fast...he got caught...:brow:

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Those were two tough TD's he got last night. I didn't think he had that in him. Good Job "Smash"!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He was completely unproductive for 80% of the game, but when it counted he more or less sealed it up for us. 10 TDs in 7 games...wow. He could actually hit 20 TDs this year and it really isn't far fetched...score 1 in each of the 9 remaining games and he has 19.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Everybody knows he's getting the ball at the goal line, you gotta give credit to the O-line...

5. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I think that really had to do with going to singleback foramtions without a fb and were mostly delays to lendale..... funny thing about the game was that both teams leaned towards their "weakness" titans with passing and colts with running. We showed we are more balanced than most people want to believe :yes:

6. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Yeah everybody knowing makes it hard and don't get me wrong I'm an old O line guy myself. You have to have good blocking to score. But a lot of RB's wouldn't have been able to make those two TD's last night. He really put out to get those two.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Thank You!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Last night was good use of the fat kid. He was limited to just short yardage carries for the most part, and did pretty well.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LenDale's 10 rushing TD's currently leads the league

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LW sucks. He's only good for goal line carries. Even that's questionable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar