Lendale White on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Lendale White is going to be on 104.5 the Zone in just a bit. And just to clear it up it is Friday afternoon 3:20pm Central time.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks for the heads up Titanville.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

He's also going to be on NFL Network's "Total Access" show tonight -- times vary according to your locale.

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

can you post what he says when its over? thx

5. Titanville

I will try if I am still here at the office. If not I'm sure someone else will take care of it for you. I'm not sure but I think you may be able to find it on http://www.1045thezone.com/

6. Titanville

Bah. They just said that they won't be able to talk to him today. That sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar