Lendale White on BDSSP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

LenDale White has great vision. Perhaps a head transplant could be performed. If we put LenDales brain on Chris Henry... WATCH OUT! :shocked: We could have a very dangerous back on our hands... We just need to keep him away from the Big Macs and pork reins.

2. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm willing to take a look at White at the lower weight, but we should be careful for what we ask. Lendale has run his whole life around 240-260, and you're talking about a completely different runing back at 225. It doesn't always work out. There are many examples of players in all sports who changed their body type to their detriment. So while it can sometimes help to make a dramatic change in body type, there are no guarantees that Lendale can appropriately adjust to it. I think it's worth a look see since Lendale is not that good. But he may not be all that we hoped for.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Despite his "listed" weight, I think he'd have to lose more than 10-15 lb's to be 225.

I'm not expecting anything special from him next year unless the words "contract year" are his real motivation. If it's the same old LW, I'd rather look for an upgrade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really don't want LW to lose weight. At his height and frame it would be nice if he could transform 10 pounds of fat into another 10 pounds of muscle. LW is never going to be LT out there with quickness and moves but just a little more burst and power to go with his excellent instincts and footwork could make him a little more like a guy like Turner.

Oh, isn't White coming into a contract year? This is his time to cash in even if it isn't with the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

he's a very soft 245. If he had more muscle he be better, he's still a light load for how big he is, he doesn't bring any punch with him.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Everyone is always making an issue of what could be or might be. I take lendale as he is a good powerback who is not totally essential but important. Amazingly for a guy who is supposed to be so out of shape he has been very durable the last 2 years and his production on a per yard basis, in short yardage and around the goaline has been eddie george like.

Because lendale has just one year left on his contract and is most likely to be playing elsewhere in 2010 i would entertain trade offers for him. I'll give the lions VY and LW for their 2nd and 4th rd picks.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wait... BDSSP does more than those Top 50 highlight shows? I didn't even know they were an actual show anymore

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he isn't usually on his feet long enough to fumble.

eddie had a little bit of a fumbling problem throughout the first five years of his career because he broke a lot of tackle. after his toe surgery he wasn't on his feet long enough to break tackles and he rarely fumbled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar