LenDale White question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If White can keep himself in a little better shape which might give him half a step more explosion and Dinger can spread the defense a little White could be very good IMO. Comparing him to Peterson is a little unfair but I think he compares favorably to other RBs who many White critics would think are much better than White.

For example there were a number of guys like Parker, Portis, James, T. Jones, Gore, Lynch and Addai who had close to a 4.0 average last year. White's 3.7 average isn't all that far off considering the offense we had last year and now we know White had a tweeked knee. White proved he is a work horse and dependable. I like him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Schulters had his car stolen at gunpoint from outside of Swetts once.

Excellent food though.

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i think that lendale white is gonna have a great year this year! he and vince are both maturing before our eyes, and i really admire white for playing all year with a torn up knee! you would never see chris brown do that! if chris gets a bruised finger he is running to the bench! i hope the texans have fun with him this year! but i just love lendales enthusiasm, and passion, it rubs off on everyone! add vinces with it, and bingo!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The only swetts i have eaten at is the one at the farmers market building. Very good but there are dozens of black owned meat n three, BBQ-fish type places at least that good or better. If lendale would like me to show him around sometime i would be glad to do it. He would have to pay of course and if he is cool enough i might hook him up with some of my ladies.

Old timers BBQ in bordeaux is about as good as it gets and princes' hot chicken is the premium place for chicken anywhere. There is a meat n three on mcgavock called bailey and cato that is excellent and cheap as hell.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

the Swett's im talkin about is the one on Clifton, the original one they opened way back when.

yeah I heard about that. I remember he was jokin about it, saying he never thought he'd run a 4.2 before he had a gun pointed at him.

aww don't bash poor chris 'the glass' brown.

Here's a pic of Lendale for everyone, here's to him running over all the competition :cheers3:

[​IMG]

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or at least running into them.

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i'll cheer to that! CHEERS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar