LenDale White to sit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by twoseven, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

News 2 reported lendale white wont play against the saints. gee i wonder why ? imo he needs to sit for about a month.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

i heard he didnt really spit on the guy

the story i got was that he was still eating a big mac and half of it fell out when he got hit.

3. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

what he did was just about as low as you can get as a human being.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Good to hear.

Should make him run the steps of the colesium and hear what the "fans" think of his behavior.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

let's sensationalize this some more as if it hasn't been enough. :whoop:
    I'd like to go on as if nothing happened.

You don't know what kind of sick thing Nickey may have said.
    I'd rather not speculate.
    The whole issue is unhealthy.

:sad2:

It's sad. It happened. It's a shame.

move on. that's about all I ever had to say about this in the first place. if you can't laugh at Broken Record's skoal ad, in light of the fact he himself can no longer use that product for medical reasons, so don't say he's warped... anyone else that can't find the upside or whatever and wants to wallow in puke mess... you would have to be wound too tight not to.

What he did was bad but I'm sure everyone has done something worse so just get off that high horse because I think it just died. :deadhorse:

Brown gets more work to "prove" himself.
    LenDale won't get hurt.

Let's just F$%#@#! cut LenDale. :whoop:

that will solve it!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm sorry.. my last post was not enough. I need to take your bs opinion and grap it by the horns because you sound like you are using houston texturd logic. How in the heck is sitting him for a month going to get him or our RB unit in shape to be ready for NYJ in week one and beyond. What is the heck is that going to accomplish? There is a saying for that spiteful reasoning...

It's called "cutting off your nose to spite your face" ... that is the most moronic suggestion to Fisher short of trading Vince Young for a 5th in next years draft. That is just how stupid that sounds. Not to make an enemy, no, but I just want to put down a non-team metality opinion... I bet you would tell me if the DB was Pacman it would be ok because Pacman is a worthless murdering ganster? whatever dude. I want this team to get better and to win and if that means they act out and be stupid and have to be punished and run suicides... so be it.

White sitting out preseason is a horrible idea. Dropping a spot in the rotation in the first preaseason game is not that big of a deal. It's like grounding a 12 year old. Yes, spiting is a 12-year old move. move on.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

So, LenDale spitting on a guy is supposed to make us better? Does it make any difference what someone SAID to him? He spit in a teammate's face. That's inexcusable. Sitting him out for the rest of preseason isn't that bad of an idea. He needs to learn a lesson early. We don't need crap like this going on during the season or in the future. (IF he did in fact spit in the guy's face)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

riding the pine for the first preseason game sounds about right too me.

LW gets punished about appropiate for the offense IMHO, especially considering Nickey will probably suit up for the game. LW needs to appologize to Nicky and the whole team for his behavior, but even so this type of thing never leaves the player and LWs loss of whatever cache will really be his punishment.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good. He needs to sit for that bull****. You don't spit in the face of the opposition, let alone your own people. He earned the ***-whooping too. But that needs to be as far as it goes, doesn't matter what Nickey said to him (Don't be nieve to think that White just spat in his face, DN probably said some foul **** to him). Still, he needs to be punished...

10. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

hmmm...a vet defensive player saying something to a rookie running back. Naw, would never happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar