LenDale White to sit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by twoseven, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hold on

Nickey swung his friggin helmet (surely aiming for LW's head), while his back was turned - kinda cowardess, hmmm
    which could have resulted in injury (concussion or worse)

now, I agree spitting on (or at) people is tacky
    but what would you do if someone swung a football helmet at you ?

Nickey should have sat too
    not only for attempting to injure a teammate, but for losing his composure and stooping to the opponents level

2. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I agree with this, not saying fights don't happen because they always do. People lose control. I can't see how anyone can say "LenDale spit he's deserving of a suspension while Nickey only tried to take LenDale's head off with his helmet so he should be ok to play". Controlling yourself is something they both need to learn. I'm sure during a game on the bottom of the pile there's a whole lot more going on than saliva in your eye, that will piss you off to no end. I remember playing and getting jabbed in the ribs, eyes, groin grabbed and more.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

None of us were out there and know exactly how things went down on and off the field.
    Fisher is a fair players coach if nothing else, I trust he leveled justice.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Correct, I think there should have been some report on LenDale though, if he was hurt or held off the field. Everyone wants to see how our draft picks are progressing. I was looking forward to seeing LenDale on the field more than Young personally. I remember watching LenDale get the load in USC and went "Damn it'd be nice to have him" and same with Vince, but LenDale was an unexpected suprise and i want to see how he's playing so far. Oh well few more days left til he's on the field, if he's not hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar