Lendale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Family over Football any day of the week.

2. all i have to say is that u have no life if u think football is more important than family

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I agree in everyway that there a lot of things on the list of priorities that are above football. But this guy has missed alot of practice... does anybody know about his track record at USC when it came to practicing?

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Da Arch, when has Lendale not attended practice, up until now? And why are you humping his leg over a bye week practice?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's been sick twice with the flu and had his injury during the draft, thats really all isn't it?

Can't really help getting sick.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't get the bashing, he has done fine for a rookie so far, yeah he got injured/dinged up a little early on in preseason but from what I understand the coaches are happy with his progress and has played/ran well when in games. Truthfully we can afford to have him bide his time behind a hard running Henry for this season, I would rather not have a rookie QB and RB both learning on the job.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I disagree.

I make the decision, often, too put work ahead of family too keep a roof over the familys head, food on the table, ect...

If LW wants to earn a living playing in the NFL then the team has to come before family during the season. Its harsh but thats life.

AFWIW this is one situation where comparisions between NFL players and normal people is direct. We all have to scarafice some ammount of family time for the greater good of the family, NFL players should not be above that.

8. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

You made the decision to put work over family. Lendale chose to put family over work. You both had decision to make and you chose different routes. What's the problem? I don't get it, his employer doesn't have a problem why should you?

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

What job have you ever worked where you cant miss a day or two to deal with a death or illness of a family member for a few days?

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

WAITAMINUTE! Lemme grab some popcorn... :ha:

Folks, it's all relative (npi)...nobody is gonna "win" this one....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar