LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

In fridays Tennessean, a column called Wyatt's Rookie Impact Report, Wyatt refers to LenDale White as, "Compared to some other rookie RBs, he was a bust."
    To give Wyatt some credit, LenDale didn't produce as much as I had thought he would. I did expect Travis to take Browns job away, but I expected to see LenDale alot more than we did. Was there a reason?
    Is LenDale slow to learning our system?
    Is everyone still as high on him as they were when we drafted him?

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

My guess is he doesn't have a good enough work ethic. Maybe this offseason he'll get better.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

An injury-free off- and preseason will do him good. He could learn from Travis.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think he just got off on the wrong foot and couldnt recover. the torn hamstring didnt help in the beginning, then the ankle sprain in camp, the flu and the hip flexor in the middle of the season.

i still think it says a lot about what the coaches thought about brown compared to white though, considering white was active and brown was not.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

He impressed me with his quickness for a big man. White looked all year like he had some "baby fat/flab" on him.

I'd like to see him go on a workout program this offseason and see what kind of shape he's in this summer.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's the impression I got. He didn't really show us anything at all & if he doesnt show up ready to go after the off season he probably never will.

Here's hoping he does turn up in shape.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The real question is though how will the titans and NEW GM address the situation. There is no doubt in my mind he'll continue to play here and will get many chances. However do you think the titans will draft another RB this year's draft.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

next Larry Johnson- same build, same style, and now same criticism- it took Holmes getting hurt for LJ to take off and become the 2nd best RB in the NFL, I wonder how LenDale's oppurtunity will open up, Henry leaving?

9. It will all be up to what Fisher wants to do.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm still high on White but he needs to stay healthy, get in shape, and practice hard every week after next season he takes over and is a stud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar