LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't see him being like LJ. He's not that fast.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

look for the Titans to draft a RB to put pressure on White

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:irked: i doubt that Ewker.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

look for them to draft a running back because they always do. we've drafted 7 backs since the 2000 draft.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

LW either shapes up and comes into camp both in the right physical and mental shape...or he will quickly find himself slipping into NFL obscurity.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

why?

White came in out of shape, had poor work ethics, got into trouble in training camp. I had high hopes and thought the Titans got a steal with him. I agree with Wyatt, White has been a bust compared to what he could have done.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

From Wiki:

Drafted #45 overall, White said he was gonna go out and show everyone what they passed on. Still waiting....

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Problem is..I read in an article when they first drafted him that LenDale claims he thinks he is a better RB when he's overweight, not as good when he is in shape. Not sure why he would think that. He is way out of shape, no way he is going places with that gut hanging out like that. So much for him talking about how he would make the rest of the league pay for snubbing him in the draft and that he owes everything to he Titans for drafting him and giving him a chance. Time will tell...

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He still needs conditioning even at a higher weight. He doesn't have that. The Titans were going to run either Henry or Brown into the ground. It's ridiculous to expect otherwise. And Vince was more ready to go than LenDale, with the hamstring. You expect him to come in and be the RB savior, but be glad he got his feet wet only this year. They are expecting a lot of things out of him. Talk of disappointment is absurd. Also be glad Travis gave him a good example to follow this year. He at least has a decent line drawn in the sand to reach and excel.

10. Nine

Nine Starter

Lendale couldn't participate completely in the conditioning program, and got nicked up a lot during the season.

I wouldn't discount the Larry Johnson comparison....LJ was limited by injuries in his rookie season, with only 85 yards rushing; many Chiefs fans figured him for a bust until the latter part of his second season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar