LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Tavis Henry was the rb. Not White. He was no bust. This is just stupid.

2. He is signed, but he has an $8.3M option bonus if they want to keep him. So there's a lot of question as to whether they keep him or not.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I thought White looked pretty good a few times late in the season. I believe he will have a good year in 2007.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd love to see LenDale get more snaps. He has pretty quick feet for being ~235 lbs.

5. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i think its to early to tell how good he will be and if hes a bust yet. i dont think he will be a bust ethier. they brought him along slowly as they should with henry running how he was. u gotta consider the injuries and the hole process of being a rookie. some guys take a couple of years before they develop. the biggest thing i think for lendale is being with vince young. vince will push him and then just being together will make white better. vince's work ethic will rub off on white. hes not gonna be any larry johnson but i could see him being more like a rudi johnson type. im glad they got him, he will be good we just gotta be patient.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

go read on LJ first year and his draft analysis and then go do the same with LenDale- and come back and tell me they aren't similar...

7. GameFace

GameFace Make Some NOISE!!!

Wise post. And he's still green. This would have been his senior season at USC. Fish will soon have him ready. I look for great things from him. He and Vince have good chemistry too.

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

and we could of had MJD....

but i like LW...

this is much likes Pac's rookie season..he missed all of training camp,so he got off to a slow start,and LW did too because of the hammy...And Pac showed great promise,i hope LW sort of bust out a little bit more next year..

BTW Pac will continue developing into a top corner,and i think he'll explode even more next year.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He only got 61 carries on the entire year, what is he supposed to do? Burst out for 100 yards on 9 carries?

10. Nine

Nine Starter

And then Jones-Drew would have been the guy averaging just under 4 carries per game....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar