Lendale White's career is probably over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He ruptured his Achilles tendon and is out for the year. That's a very hard injury to come back from. For a guy who was already a 3rd-stringer (at best), looked absolutely awful in the preseason (scared to get hit) and was facing a drug suspension, I really doubt that he ever plays another down in the NFL.

So long, fatty.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sorry to hear of his injury. This will be difficult to come back from. White hasn't shown to be the kind to work hard so, unless he changes, he may never play again.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry to hear about that but i guess it is better to go out that way than to be cut over and over

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Tough luck. I really like LW and was hoping to see him catch on somewhere else. TJ is right though, White isn't an exactly a shining example of a hard worker. He'll have to really want it and work his butt off to get another shot.

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

RB LenDale White to miss season (AP)

A person familiar with the injury tells The Associated Press that Denver Broncos tailback LenDale White has a ruptured Achilles' tendon and is out for the season. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Friday because the Broncos hadn't publicly discussed the results of medical tests on White's right leg. LINK

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sucks to be a Bronco RB this year.

This is my bet for where Blount will land.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You don't think they keep Blount?

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They were fools for getting rid of Peyton Hillis!!!!! especially to get Quinn, who will be their 3rd stringer. Why would they do that if they even thought about getting Tebow?

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Tough luck for LW. I think he's young enough to rebound from this. Like him or not, the kid proved that he loved to play football and it sucks to see him go down like that. I was hoping he could turn things around in Denver.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nope, I think he gets picked-up by another squad. If we didn't have extra WR's & DE's, he'd stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar