Leroy Harris shut JJ Watt down!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 1, 2012.

1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

not the first time either. Similar play against New Orleans last year knocked Locker out for a few plays
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

well that was one of his biggest knocks against him. lets hope him getting injured makes him wake up and slow down before the snap some.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You could blame Cook, Locker, or even Stewart for that play Jake got creamed on.

The game vs New Orleans last year where a similar thing happened was Jakes fault. So I'd say it's him more than anyone.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I blame them all. Jake should've recognized the blitz and audibled to a quick pass. Cook should've shoved the defender. Stewart should've adjusted and stopped the defender from coming free.
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I started a thread about JJ Watt when most posters had a hard on for Quinn or Darius.

I emphatically wrote probably 20 posts about this guys freakish workouts and play in the big ten. He is 6'6 290 and had a better cone time than many top Wrs or Cbs.

Tall linemen are the way to go it should be obvious to any GM out there. Watt, Dunlop, JPP, Calias Campbell. We could use a guy like that.
  6. JCBRAVE

This is true, I remember almost all of your pro Watt posts. There were a few posters here who said he'd be a great draft pick, and they were right.
  7. JCBRAVE

I don't agree with the Stewart part. How does he know Jake can't see that blitzing SS? If he steps out of formation he leaves a huge gap for things to blow up. Jake should have seen the blitz.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I said he would be a factor in this game. Everyone else was worried about Andre and Foster.

Next time we play Houston. I wanna see threads about how to stop JJ. He is nearly 2 of Colin McCarthy.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He saw it when the ball was snapped. He stayed on his assignment, so it wasn't really his fault, but he could've made some sort of adjustment to slow down Quin. Does that mean his guy comes through? Probably, but he wouldn't have come through free and been able to put that big of a hit on Jake. It is Jake's responsibility to pick up blitzes, but our guys could've done something to slow down Quin.