LeSean McCoy trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I bet CJ Spiller signs with the Eagles now. He would be a good fit in that offense.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Whiz and Webster need to hype up Mariota as much as humanly possible. No more Mett talk.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kiko Alonso was on his way to be the best ILB in the game, but he's coming off an ACL injury now. Hopefully he can return at 100%. He's only 24, so he has plenty of time to dominate.

McCoy did have a down year, but he's still a legit RB. I bet Chip pickups a RB in the 2nd or 3rd, and they'll be a beast next year.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You know, I'm really surprised that the Eagles didn't claim LaMichael James when the 9ers waived him.

I think Chip believes any RB can be successful in his offense provided he has his QB

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

they already proved that by hiring rex ryan

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's not as bad a trade as everyone's making it out to be.

Alonso is a beast, but he did miss the whole season, so that's what makes it so hard to swallow.

Plus, it proves Chip is a homer and will do anything to get his Oregon boys. Webster, make it happen on draft day. I'm counting on this loser Webster to keep a solid poker face about this. Smoke screen 'em. Let's go.

Bucs, take Winston. We want Mariota available at #2... Chip, make our future. Trade rape yourself.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. The Hammer

the bills still have a horrible o line, no qb and no first round pick. unless the o line situation is fixed thjs trade will do little forr the bills.

8. The Hammer

chip a homer like most college pukes who move to the nfl. iusually one of the things that is their undoing. as for trading down from 2 to, the eagles would have to give up a lot to make that worth while. at least three extra first rounders.

9. The Hammer

chip a homer like most college pukes who move to the nfl. iusually one of the things that is their undoing. as for trading down from 2 to, the eagles would have to give up a lot to make that worth while. at least three extra first rounders.

10. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

I think the Eagles are going to go hard for McCourty and now they have plenty of cash to do so. It's going to be hard to compete with them, even with Jason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar