Let him back ...we neeeeed him right now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7526246

thy did this like i dont even know how long ago (union appeal)...why would they wait till now...till theres like 3 games left in the season to conduct this thing? and by phone? yeah i really think the chances of success r kinda slim here ...but still...LET HIM COME BACK...WE NEEED HIM .

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Nah. Like other posters have said if he comes back for a game or two that will count as a full year on his contract. I say now we should definitely let him stay out till the pre-season.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Besides the only "need" for him right now is in the return game which he would make quite a difference. Although Pac would be an upgrade on either, both Harper and Finnegan are holding down the fort.

4. titan_fan_4ever

r they really.....

tackles among cbs (finnagan and harper) usually are a bad thing as they allow a catch...they rank 2nd and 3rd among the team in tackles....

finnagan has only 1 int and harper 3 (each though decent mount of passes defensed)

never the less...titans have one of the best rushes in the nfl and have made qbs throw the ball lot more faster than they want too....4 ints among them both just isnt enough... each should have at least 3/4 by now.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Harper and Finnegan are playing very well in run support, something we didn't have last year. The Cb play so far this eyar has been solid. Granted, with a guy like Pac you could expect more picks with a few going the other way for TDs. What I'd like to see is Pac and Finnegan together. Finnegan this year is the guy who QBs are staying away from and I bet he gets many more picks if he has a guy like Pac on the other side.

6. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I don't know if I agree with that. At this point I guess we don't need anyone. Our playoff chances are out of our hands a this point. We needed him all season. I wholeheartedly believe that with him we would be challening Indy for the Division in a few weeks. With him I think we would have won some of those other games. With him, I think we definitely win last week. Not just because we would not have been pinned down on the 1 yd line in OT, not just because he would have scored a TD or two himself but because with him I don't think the defense gives up two TDs in 8 minutes.

I don't think he should have been suspended for an entire season based on his arrest history when he had not been convicted of anything. I think he should be allowed to return. I don't think it would be best for organization for monetary reasons but who cares they make plenty of money. If he did come back at this point our season is on life support so unless he is Jesus coming with a miracle, what's the point?

7. titan_fan_4ever

definitely some of their tackles are from stoppin the run...but they did not get 69/74 tackles in run support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar