Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Let the alternate jerseys begin...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 27, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    I just tweaked this neutral color pic of what should be The Raiders new outfits..
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633

A "trap" would be having someone else convince you of what color you should like.
    You likes what you likes, and apparently not everyone likes cotton-candy blue as the primary for an NFL uniform. Especially with giant gobs of white on the jersey, pants and helmet, though the color does go well next to a batch of pink cotton candy.

[IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    The face-mask could be lime-green and this would still be the best The Titans could do using current imagery..
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440
    [IMG]

That with this:

[IMG]
    And these:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Will make for plenty of light blue accents.

But I really do like TorontoTitanFan's light blue and white concept too. I'd like to see those colors incorporated in this design as well.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440
    Plus the flames on the helmet can be tied to some of our fans already:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I could imagine a new mascot like an old mythological titan with flames for hair. It could be very cool and intimidating.

[IMG]
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,709
    Nike has said there are already other alternates in the works for this season as well as a few helmet redesigns.

Hopefully one of them is us.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    that light blue color is pretty much the reason the 8th grade version of me wanted to be a Titans fan.

It's what makes the Titans unique, and not look like half of the other teams in the league. Dark colors are "in." The Colts darkened their uniforms up a few years ago. We should not pull a Pistons and change up the color scheme. There are already enough red and navy blue teams out there.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    yeah the light blue is fly...would be a tragedy to lose it.

If anything we should ditch the dark blue and rock a carolina color scheme.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I mixed together a few fan renditions and came up with what I think is the best Titans uniform created (Credit Toronto Titans Fan for the helmet, real shame we don't actually use these helmets)

Front Views:
    [IMG]

Back View:
    [IMG]
  7. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Like the helmets....but I'd feel like I were watching the Jags if I were color blind.

To break it down for ya.......I think they look pretty close to the Jags unis....and I remember you were emphatically vocal about how much you liked the jags unis...

The unis don't make the team.

Happy Easter to all btw.