Let the alternate jerseys begin...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just tweaked this neutral color pic of what should be The Raiders new outfits..
    [​IMG]

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A "trap" would be having someone else convince you of what color you should like.
    You likes what you likes, and apparently not everyone likes cotton-candy blue as the primary for an NFL uniform. Especially with giant gobs of white on the jersey, pants and helmet, though the color does go well next to a batch of pink cotton candy.

[​IMG]

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The face-mask could be lime-green and this would still be the best The Titans could do using current imagery..

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

That with this:

[​IMG]
    And these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will make for plenty of light blue accents.

But I really do like TorontoTitanFan's light blue and white concept too. I'd like to see those colors incorporated in this design as well.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Plus the flames on the helmet can be tied to some of our fans already:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could imagine a new mascot like an old mythological titan with flames for hair. It could be very cool and intimidating.

[​IMG]

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nike has said there are already other alternates in the works for this season as well as a few helmet redesigns.

Hopefully one of them is us.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

that light blue color is pretty much the reason the 8th grade version of me wanted to be a Titans fan.

It's what makes the Titans unique, and not look like half of the other teams in the league. Dark colors are "in." The Colts darkened their uniforms up a few years ago. We should not pull a Pistons and change up the color scheme. There are already enough red and navy blue teams out there.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah the light blue is fly...would be a tragedy to lose it.

If anything we should ditch the dark blue and rock a carolina color scheme.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I mixed together a few fan renditions and came up with what I think is the best Titans uniform created (Credit Toronto Titans Fan for the helmet, real shame we don't actually use these helmets)

Front Views:
    [​IMG]

Back View:
    [​IMG]

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Like the helmets....but I'd feel like I were watching the Jags if I were color blind.

To break it down for ya.......I think they look pretty close to the Jags unis....and I remember you were emphatically vocal about how much you liked the jags unis...

The unis don't make the team.

Happy Easter to all btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar