Let the alternate jerseys begin...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Are you really arguing that one color here is effeminate and the other is not?
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I love the light blue.

If Nike just took the UNC uniforms and made a pro version for the Titans I would be good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

WHOA!!!

No, no no... do not make things up.

Find ONE time where I've bashed Apple's branding...

I've done the exact OPPOSITE of that every time I bash their consumers. I've consistently said Apple understands branding and THAT is why they're so successful. As I always said in my Apple rants- Apple and Under Armour... no 2 better marketing teams in America right now. Because they know how to make things look, sound, and make idiots flock to buy them for absolutely no reason.

Check yaself before ya wreck yaself, Avvie!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know more than most people, and what is it that makes the Titans logo not work?

I'm sure being the most opinionated player on this site you could come up with something right...... Why is it bad?

5. Deuce Wayne

For one, it needs to be simplified. Far too much going on.

1. Too many colors. (red, navy, columbia, silver, and white)
    2. Too many elements. (Fire, Circle, Stars, T... focus on one or 2 and that's it)
    3. Not well done. The "T" mostly just looks bad. Earning the nickname "Flaming thumbtacks" is warranted, you can't deny that.
    4. It's too horizontal which makes it's adversity limited. Hard to fit a lot of places without resizing and making it odd.

And it's not terrible... just think it could be a lot better.

Like the T Sword. That's a good logo and we don't use it.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I KNEW you'd say it was too complex. I disagree on the colors thing. But you're spot on about No.4

I personally like it, yea it could be better but so could every team logo except the Yankees. I think the flame sets us apart, beats some lame letter though. Half the time you cant tell the Bears logo apart from 10 other teams.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Branding and aesthetically-pleasing logos are not the same thing. The ugliest logo in the world could still be good branding if everyone immediately recognized it and had positive feelings about that brand. I think some of the arguments here are getting a bit muddled in between these two divergent concepts.

I think you can easily argue that the Titans logo is ugly (I certainly agree that it is), but I'm not sure where the idea that it's poor branding comes from.

8. Deuce Wayne

Whoa. Wait.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone outside of Titans land that thinks the Bengals don't have better uniforms.

9. Deuce Wayne

It's poor branding because it ignores all laws of good branding. lol

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I like our uniforms, and love the blue top afc throwbacks.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar