Let the circus begin...again.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

God-in-the-flesh himself, the almighty Brett Favre said that he's "unsure" if he's returning next year. he said something about these could be the last 2, 3, or 4 games in his career. Personally, I hope it's the last 2 games he'll ever play. Go 'Fins, and I'm looking forward to the second week in two years on ESPN dedicated to Favre.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3776573

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I will make sure not to watch ESPN so I won't have to suffer all over again. What a pointless return it will be if the Jets don't make the playoffs. Actually if they don't go to the Super Bowl I think it will be a meaningless season for him if this is his last. He would have been better off retiring a Packer.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:barf:

Quite tired of his drama.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope the last thing he remembers as a player is Albert's belly on top of his face.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

but i bet in his mind it was a successful season, even if they dont make the playoffs/super bowl. and here is the reason. his hated rival, ted thompsons team has a losing season with out farve. and farve takes a team that was 4-12 last year into a possible playoff team. now granted, the packers d is something out of the movie the comebacks, but even still, with brett playing with the pack, you would have to think they would have won two or three of those close games becaue farve makes stuff happen, rodgers throws picks. he is gloating in the fact that the packers suck this year, and that is all a simple man from mississippi needs to be happy.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

apart from a golden retriever, a lawnmower and a pair of Wranglers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I'll laugh if going to the Jets this year was his round about way of getting to Minnesota next year somehow....

Always liked Favre as a player...but man its time to go...no one wants to see this media trip again....and I laugh when Jets fans finally realize Favre has screwed them over....and they are back to losing seasons next year, bet ya they be crying for Pennington back and Parcells.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

If Brett Favre drops a hint at retirement in December, does it make a sound?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar