Let the mocking begin...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>Let the mocking begin...</p> <p>Both ESPN's <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3850049" target="_blank">Mel Kiper</a> and <a href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/01/22/mock1/index.html?eref=T1" target="_blank">Don Banks</a> of si.com have mock drafts up and running.</p> <p>Here are the AFC South picks by each:</p> <p>Eighth, Jacksonville</p> <p>Kiper: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia<br /> Banks: Aaron Curry, OLB, Wake Forest</p> <p>15th, Houston</p> <p>Kiper: Everette Brown, DE, Florida State<br /> Banks: Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn State</p> <p>27th, Indianapolis</p> <p>Kiper: Peria Jerry, DT, Mississippi<br /> Banks: Sen'Derrick Morris, DT, Auburn</p> <p>30th, Titans</p> <p>Kiper: Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech<br /> Banks: Percy Harvin, WR, Florida</p>

More...

2. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

He broke the rules too.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I hate it, but I think MR & Jeff will strongly consider Harvin if he's there.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I heard on the radio this morning , that we could be going after Safety DJ Moore from Vandy. They were saying something about Harper wasnt doing a good enough job.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

shouldn't we go after a Corner then? Harper is far from the weakest link out of all our starters. We could use depth at CB however. I would rather us take Javon Ringer to pair up with CJ, and let fatboy walk.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

My bad, DJ Moore is a CB, i said Safety for some reason.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

How many years in a row will the predict us picking a Wide Receiver in round 1 and it not happen?

8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Probably until we actually do pick a WR in the first round. Hope this is the year for that.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We do need a better backup to take over for Harper. Whether it's a rookie, a FA, Chris Carr, or Eric King, we need to have something in mind, he can't have much left in the tank.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hes a zone boy. dump him and get a m2m guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar