Let the Volek Era begin........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

not so fast... check this out...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receipt
    crazy, huh?:winker:

2. With McNair gone, time to bring in Ty Law to strengthen that defence. Keep the opposing team under double digits and our kicker, whoever he is, will put up 4 field goals for the wins.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not true. Zach Piller, Benji Olsen, and Craig Hendrichs were all on the '99 Superbowl team.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

LOL :ha: :whoop:

Bipolar, man I thought you were making that up until I checked the link. That is crazy. I'm gonna start using receipt in the place of recipe.

Let the Volek Era BEGIN! Woohooo!

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

That reminds me, I love Craig Hentrich. Sure am glad he's still around. I'd buy a Hentrich jersey, but it's a depressing reminder of the state of your offence if you're forking out the money for a punter's jersey.

...Funny, I never expected to reply to a McNair departure topic with something like that. Regardless... you know, there's not a lot to be said. I hate the Ravens, I hate Bus Cook, I hate these disastrous receipts. On the plus side Drew Bennett's receptions should go back up again with Volek throwing the ball. ...Just saying...

6. maximus

maximus Starter

and Let the Volek era end quickly

Actually there are 2 players left from the Super Bowl team...Craig Hentrich and Benji Olson or Zach Pillar(never can remember which one of the guards it was)

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

See post #13 IN THIS THREAD!!!

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I posted that before I saw post #13.
    Touchy tonight are we Hoffa:winker:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The last of the Houston Oilers are gone now.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Making me hungry...

I dont know what kind of a 16 course meal we've got reciepts for but I hope we can add three delicious dessert courses. :brow:

Honestly I'll eat whatever we're cookin' cause I got a feelin' it's gonna be good. New Chefs Mawae, Thorton, Hope, Givens, Young and White oughta bring there own special passions to the kitchen. My guess is something savory
    No,No... Sweet-No... definitely savory.

What were we talking about again?
    Off to the kitchen.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar