Let the Volek Era begin........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

i dont agree with that in the least,Volek is a good QB, He's been loyal to this team and is now been given the chance he's waited for, to be ou rstarter, He needs to up his stock for himself because he knows the plans for this team are with Vince, In that in his opportunity to make his own fate, I believe this team will do much better then expect3ed with Volek at the helm, he knows the offense, he knows the team, and he'll have more talent to throw to then we've had in quite a while.. he's the best shot we've got at this point and I beieve he can take us to a much better record this year then the past 2.. Volek, show us what you've got....
    Go titans..

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Volek is not terrible. You could have called him frail or injury proned but not terrible. Somebody was throwing Bennett the ball in 04. I hope Volek goes out and performs well enough to get a free agent deal from someone else in the near future.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    I'm going to check you into the Smack Down Hotel
    What do you think? ...It doesn't matter what you think
    Who is this Roody Poo?
    Know your roll and shut your mouth
    If ya smelllllllllll what the Rock is Cooking

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think Volek will be acceptable. Heck, he might surprise us and win a few. I doubt he'll really blow anything up and probably won't have much claim to start over Vince next year. I hope he's good enough to start all 16 games, and we can put Vince in when we have that luxoury for a drive or a few downs. They guy needs a little real game time, but I don't really want him to take the job until next year. I think next offseason will be all about Young taking over the team and preparing to be our leader of the future.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yeah i agree Volek is a good QB, but i would let Young start the last 1 or 2 games of the season, if we are out of playoff contention

6. If by "loyal" you mean that he couldn't find any team willing to sign him to be a starter when he was a free agent, then sure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar