Let Vince Air it out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

If you have NFL game rewind, see the NE v Jets Game. Phil Simms' comments suggest good teams must have imaginative offensive game plans. They need to throw the F$##ing ball down the field. See Vince's James Madison highlights - dude can launch it 70 yards downfield.

Until Fish or Dinger realize that Vince can be more than just a draw QB, then nothing will change. My hope for Vince is they realize it soon or his career will be cut short.

Roll Right - throw downfield
    Roll Left - throw downfield
    Shotgun position - throw downfield
    Fake handoff - throw downfield
    Run CJ

Titans win!

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

How many threads with the same subject do you plan to create before Sunday?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We've got many conflicting Vine Young threads. Some say run, now this says pass.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

James Madison is an NFL team :eh?:

5. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

This is it. Prepare yourself for a repeat if the offensive play calling doesn't improve.

6. JCBRAVE

Yup. You didn't know? Some times they call themselves the Oakland Raiders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wow, did someone really just pull out the HS highlight reel to make an NFL argument? Spot on!

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Who's gonna catch the ball? Vince threw it deep a lot last year and Washington kept dropping it. It doesn't help that Vince's arm (which I agree is powerful) is far from accurate.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm not worried about VY's deep ball. It's those touch passes that he needs to work on.

As long as Fisher is coach here, there will be no "airing it out".

10. JCBRAVE

wELL NOW THAT HIGH SCHOOL PRODUCTION IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE nfl, i GUESS i'M BACK ON MY WAY TOWARDS BEING A PRO. i ONCE HAD A GAME WITH 20 TACKLES, AND 4 SACKS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar