Lets Bump the Chris Johnson Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He didn't suck so hard in 2010 when Amano was at Center.. well, not as much.

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Having decent stats for the second half of the season makes up for the 2.8 YPC he averaged through the first 8 weeks?

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No. There is no making up for anything in the past. That sucked and nothing's going to change that. It does however give reason for hope that he is still very capable of producing well when things are working right in the running game.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No way Chris Johnson will be paid $10M in 2013 if he produces the same in 2012 as he did in 2011.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Where did anyone say this?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJsideways

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Absolutely ridiculous garbage! How could you even say that? Ringer was god awful the whole season! At least there were bright spots from CJ. Were you even being serious?

8. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I really don't understand the hate.

1st pick was odd but we took BPA.
    2nd pick addressed what I considered a big need and increased the speed of our lb corp. The only question with this one is if David will be better.
    3rd pick was a big need.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Do you actually watch games or do you just read stats and watch highlight reels? Again, I saw nothing spectacular from CJ last season.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol. I do watch the games. But unlike you I have stats to back up any ignorant claim I may make. And I saw him run for 4.8 yards per carry which you can't do unless you RUN FOR 4.8 YPC.

Sorry if you don't think thats impressive with our interior offensive line....You should lower your expectations IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar