Let's compare AFC South picks.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Uhhh..... ok??? lol.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

holly crapp....onetontitan, roll, and gloat......put them in a room, and the world would probably fall into a fiery pit of hell!!!!

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^We got the best Hawaii receiver as an undrafted FA. (Jason Rivers)

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Now why would you say a thing like that?

5. Deuce Wayne

Because since we think our team screws up a lot, we're negative, not real fans, and of course make the world a worse place.
    Everything is hunky dory with all other members. Jason Smith!!! WhooooO!! (wait, i think thats his name?? Our 2nd?)

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Jason Jones - if only we could disown you Gloat.. if only :))

7. Deuce Wayne

Sorry. I don't dislike the guy. I just don't know if I like him. Hard to tell when you've seen nothing on most the guys we took.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

This board needs people like gloat and I because we are often right on several subjects. Since when has it not been fine to question your organizations decisions?

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Onetontitan,
    Nothing is wrong with questioning the picks. It is good to have diversity. BUT, every time I see a post by you it seems like you are whining or complaining about something. This is wrong, that is wrong. For you to think that you are OFTEN right is funny! But the board does need you. We will take all the Titans fans we can get. This is by far my favorite Titans board for various reasons.

And Gloat, I never said you were not real fans, I said your just a negative person. That is evident in about 90% of all your post. Be it about football, movies, or even games. Its cool though, a lot of time you have some good insight. You clear up our rose colored glasses. I just happen to be on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Roll.....well....not going there.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dear Lord, not another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar