Lets cut CJ right now or trade him away for a 7th round pick!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He'd have a better chance of returning to form if we'd stop running him up the middle so much.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If he's a goal line back that's all he needs. I think I remember him being able to catch as well. Whether this year, or next, we're gonna need a back who can get the short tough yards.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Anyone else find it pathetic that we're getting excited over 91 yards after how big of a contract he received?

He had 2 good games and 4 atrocious ones.

I'd take the game last night for the rest of the season if I could, he played well.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

True. Same could be said for Hasselbeck, Britt, Wright, etc. though.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Wait, I thought I was Miss Geronimojackson?

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

People are excited because of the hope that our 50 million dollar man may not be "done" and "completely useless"

Not because of the 91 yards itself.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's only if you're nasty.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Woah woah woah....

The CJ that we thought we were getting IS done...

No denying that. He retains some ability but he is far from that break another one running back we use to have. Unfortunately. And he isn't worth the contract. He should be forced to restructure or be cut

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Harper is terrible. He went pro early because he lost his job to a freshman. Bad pick and he needs to be replaced.

I feel like the team absolutely cannot do anything with CJ until they have something better than Harper/Ringer.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Stupiest??!?!?! Enough said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar