Lets Draft Leinart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanKid4Life, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So do those of you still think that as you are watching this game. I mean he looks absolutely amazing! :ha:

2. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

To be honest, I think Matt looks better tonight then Vince looked yesterday.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wanted Cutler, and he's looked alright. Even has almost as many rushing yards as Vince. But Lienart and Young are a bad comparison. Young's legs are the only thing saving him from being equally bad. They've got time though.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'd certainly want Cutler over Leinart. Not that Matt couldn't become great, but he just seems like a passer to me - not a leader. I like the Favre/Elway type. Glad we got Young, excited to watch Cutler over the years, and wish Leinart the best but I'll never go out of my way to watch him play.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Leinart's too hollywood for my taste. He seems like the type of guy who'd rather show up in magazines than lead his team to the playoffs. I know i'm probably dead wrong in my assessment, but that's just the way he comes off to me.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Leinart has pedigree tho'. I think he's gonna be aw-right. He's had a long run of success at the highest level.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Although their 1st half stats are virtually identical:
    Leinart 7/10, 42 yards, 1 INT
    Young 8/12, 55 yards, 1 INT

And Leinart has all "those weapons".

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince You'sng be de greatest Quarterback ever. Ah be baaad... Matt Leinart and Jay Cutla' suck. VY t'de crib.

9. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

If Young had 1/10 of Cutlers passing ability the Titans would be unstoppable on O

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Leinart has all those weapons, but that O-line is NOT GOOD. He is being pressured every throw.

I don't care though, indifferent towards the cardinals. Edge looks better than last year though, think he might have a sort of bounce back year, but nothing amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar