Lets Draft Leinart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanKid4Life, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Oh well, guess he got rookie of the year with those guys clearly outperforming him. And I don't know why he's on the cover of madden and not them either. I guess this incredible star power came from nothing football related (you know how those inner-city Houston kids just get everything handed to 'em). Not like Jay Cutler and Matt Leinart, who are both more exciting, more dynamic, and simply more clutch playmakers--who simply have "it". David Carr's production last year was not at all indicative of how stats don't always tell the whole picture. And Jay Cutler reminds me of Brett Favre and definitely NOT Brian Griese--and Broncs fans definitely won't be murmuring about him in a year or so.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lienart doesn't have talent?

What team has better players than he has? Edge-bouldin-fitzgerald? Anything less than a passing rating in the mid 80s with that bunch is failure.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You can't ignore the flaws on Arizona's O-line when you talk about the talent around him.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed.. it'll take some time for Russ Grimm to whip that sorry bunch into proper order..

definitely see the Cards being a playoff team in a couple of years

5. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Leinart looked lost at times last night, but like it was said about the O-Line,
    he was running for his life most of the night.
    Cutler has some pretty good WR's in Denver as well, ours will get better this year and next as well.

I watched every Texas game Vince played in, and in 3 years made incredible improvements.
    He is OUR guy and the right guy.....I don't care what Cutler can do with this throw or that, Vince has the arm, plus the running ability and the "it" factor that led Texas to the National Championship, led the Titans on the win streak last year, and the reason he was voted a team captain in year 2....

can you define what Vince brings on a stat sheet...NO?, but the great ones have it and that's the bottom line with Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar