Let's get the camps straight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 21, 2006.

?
  1. Volek

28.3%
  2. Fisher

71.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i know who's camp i'm not in....floyd reese...

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually Reese seems to be the one handling this mess the best, publicly anyway.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't know the whole story, don't really care to. No side.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i think he is making himself look good with the public on this issue b/c he knows he is in the hotseat...

i think he resisted the coaching staff's request to bring in kerry collins earlier...

I think the mcnair situation reeked of reese f'ing it up...which led to this mess...

i think he knows (sans VY, LDW, troupe and Pac) his last 3 drafts have all been busts football wise and even the pac pick was a bust off the field...

I think with a better GM, the coaching staff and qb situation wouldn't have been such a mess...

I hope all this falls on reese's shoulders first...

5. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Fish...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

then you shall die.

[​IMG]

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Volek.

We need a summary sheet.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Unless P Rivers gets seriously injured we will never hear Volek's name again. I do not in any way dislike him,I wish him well but all he has gained is a warmer bench to sit on.

I just hope Schwartz is the next guy to get the hairdryer treatment from Fisher.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Graci!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar