lets get this out of the way

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think we will destroy Tampa bay week 1. Mariotas looked good and winstons been..well..not good.

so with that looking like a lock..im sure everyone's gonna love making "mariota has.more wins than mett" jokes all year, which in no doubt will get many cheap lol's and high fives from the mett haters..which is whatevs. Have fun with it I guess..

ill have one response to this tomfoolery..

vy had more wins than manning as a rookie..so did rg3..
    .jameis probably will too..and mariota..so I guess it matters a lot.

anyways lets go get that w!

• Boring x 3
    • Unreadable x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill x 1
    • Troll x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lol you really need to get over it bud. I don't think anyone really cares about the Mariota vs Mett debate anymore other than you.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 12
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

This is getting out of hand 520...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. 520

umm..what? What did I do. This isn't about mett vs mariota. I'm just getting ahead of the jcbraves of the world...i don't get how I'm out of hand or debating anything here.

I even said mariotas looking good lol.

I haven't even said mett should start since draft day..its yall that make every positive I say bout mett into a negative about mariota.

but if you don't think I would of got the "mariota has a win mett doesn't" joke a million times...then you are teippin

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You really think this is going to stop me from making fun of Mett for not winning a single game?

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. 520

like I said
    ..im not trying to stop it..just pointing out ahead of time the idiocy of the statement/comparison. Like I said...have fun with it..

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

520 did this to himself telling us Mett was good enough that we could ignore this drafts QB

and another thing, why if I'm an "I told you so" type of guy, why havent I been throwing Garopollo in your face 520?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IF the Titans could have traded out and gotten a buttload of picks/NFL talent then I would have been good with 7 starting

didnt happen

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. 520

I'm not here to debate the potential of these guys jcb..like I said Long ago the long game will play out later...**** im tryna support mariotA here and yall take it as debating mett vs mariota lmao.

• Boring Boring x 2
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Much fun will be had at Mett's expense.

Frankly, you've kind of brought this plague upon this board. Your over the top defense of Mett coupled with your overzealous MariNOta stuff drew a line down the middle of the board and made it seem like people needed to pick sides.

It's like the fervor Tim Tebow fans have. People get sick of hearing it and react in an equally over the top manner.

No one to blame but yourself.

• Winner Winner x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar