Let's Give Zach Brown Some Love

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Says the guy who just claimed in another thread that we'll be a winning team because of Jake Locker next year.

Answer me this....do you rate players based on how they play football, or some sort of weird algorithm that you made up? Maybe you're just not seeing what I see.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I rate players by watching them play.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

So you think Locker is taking us to the promised land but you're unsure how good Brown is based on actually gameplay? Interesting....

Ill take 1/4 oz of the weed you smoke while watching these games, please.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jake Locker's issues are such simple fixes that it baffles me how many people think he's some hopeless player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

The problem is, though, that I don't think we have any coaches capable of recognizing and fixing his issues. They didn't last year, at least. I think a repaired offensive line will help a lot. They need to work on his footwork, and Dowell needs to work in some high percentage passes to get him in a rhythm. He needs to settle down in the pocket. He's too light on his feet and quick to leave the pocket (o line problem).

6. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

Man I truly hope you are right. I haven't given up on him yet, mainly because he says and does the right things off the field. We all know he will put in the work/study required to try to become better, unlike a previous first round QB we drafted. We need a freakin OC that will fit the offense to his strengths. I hope Loggains can/will do that next year. I do, however, want to see improvement in his decision making and accuracy next year. If not, sadly I will have to throw him into the "bust" category.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar