Lets Go Steelers!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

7-0 Steelers... 1st Q

2. cayal

cayal Starter

Yes I'd rather the Steelers win. We've almost booked our playoff birth (officially) and I'd rather the Colts gone then being a factor in the playoffs.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

that td pass to Wayne was ridiculous...

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Either way'll be good. If the Colts win we'll be 3 games up for homefield instead of 2 with 7 games to go.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Nah F the Steelers. People still act like their the best team in the AFC, a loss to the Colts will prove their not.

6. cayal

cayal Starter

And a loss to the Colts will just have everyone saying the Colts are the best.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Either way helps us. But, the sooner the Colts are gone the better.

8. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I would like Indy here and one step closer to home field advantage. If the colts catch us then we deserve it. Four games with 7 left should be enough.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm not worried about them catching us.

But, do you really want that possibility of playing Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

I still have Ray Lewis flashbacks from the last time we had homefield advantage.

Let's get rid of the Colts first and then worry about HFA.

10. cayal

cayal Starter

Sanders got burned. No way that guy is the best safety in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar